|Travel:||Nexus Portal at the Spawn Point|
The Nexus is the servers dedicated redstone area housing some of the most complex and unique redstone within its walls. This is the place where a redstoner can come and build their creations in peace and ease due to the allocated plots with the chunk borders marked out for easy reference.
- Palceon Texture Pack although a different voxel texture pack may be used within your plot.
- [CURATED] by Shakey_Aj.
- The terrain in the Nexus is flat with a clinical laboratory design scheme delineated by chunks.
- To get out of the Nexus, use the /spawn command.
The Nexus is laid out in a series of building plots that can be signed out for you to use. There are two sizes, one 8x8 and another 16x16 chunk size (128 and 256 blocks respectively). The VoxelPort hub provides a convenient way to get to your plot aswell as providing a space for you to leave a sign claiming the plot for yourself. Please claim a 8x8 plot first then if more room is required ask Shakey_Aj to move you to a 16x16.
To sign out a build plot follow these steps:
- Travel to the 'New Nexus' and go into the VoxelPort building by the spawn.
- Look around the VoxelPort building at the ports and find the first plot that hasn't been claimed, A claimed plot will have a sign with the builders name on the teleporter for that plot (Or 4 names in the case of a teleporter for 8x8 plots when full).
- Place a sign with your name on it (No nicknames, your minecraft username exactly as you login) and then go into the teleporter to your plot.
- Place a second sign on the purple board for you plot exactly the same as the first sign.
- The plot is now yours, have fun and make epic redstone machines!
A plot with redstone in but without a sign in the plot or on the teleporter is liable to be wiped without warning, ensure your plot is claimed!
For redstoners and non-redstoners alike we have a selection of VoxelGadget and redstone gadgets, games and gizmos all laid out in our showcase plots. Just step into the nexus station and head on down the rainbow rail to explore the wonders that await you! Nearly all of our showcase circuits are playable but if one isn't working just contact a Nexus curator and they will turn the circuit on for you! We have a selection of animated devices, playable arcade machines, and cut-away examples of devices seen in Holocene, but usually embedded in terrain will be on display, so head to the Nexus to learn "How it Works"!
The showcases contain everything from an Animated Kirby to a Piano, Rock-Paper-Scissors to Space Invaders along with some of our most famous games VoxHero,Light's Out and Whack-a-mole for you to enjoy with many more circuits being added!
If you wish to have your circuit added to the Nexus just contact one of the Nexus Curators and we will try and fit it in for you!
To get to the nexus simply type /spawn and head over to the nexus portal, you can find it by looking at the direction boards around spawn or you can follow the path to the guest area continue past it heading towards the flowers and then turning right when the road forks! To exit the nexus just type /spawn again.